Understand Risk with an IT Security Review
An IT Security Review helps provide critical insights for building an effective network security risk assessment strategy that addresses the risks and provides effective solutions.
Your IT department works hard to protect your network from potential threats, but rapidly evolving hacking techniques can make the task both daunting and costly for your organization.
Your IT team is constantly inundated with network monitoring solutions that promise to solve your security problems once and for all. Unfortunately, many of these products lack the complexity to adequately protect your network. They provide a false sense of security wrapped up in a huge, unnecessary bill.
At Tanner, we understand that your company has its own unique set of network monitoring and security needs. Things we consider when determining what safeguards to implement include:
- Business Operations and Procedures
- Compliance Regulations
- Risk Tolerance
- Staffing Levels
- IT Security Review Process
Security reviews (also known as network security audits) start by identifying the unique threats facing your organization, followed by a gap assessment and risk analysis. We employ a proprietary set of 50+ network monitoring software controls derived from multiple frameworks.
A security review from Tanner will help you:
- Understand current risk posture and compliance requirements
- Select and prioritize the most effective security controls
- Identify and quantify risk to information systems
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of your existing security controls
- Align your IT risk management strategy with your security and business goals