Data and Information Security Services
Information security is an ever-increasing concern in business. Navigating the complexities of keeping your data safe can be confusing and even frustrating.
Today’s market is saturated with cyber security companies that use high-pressure sales tactics, obscure buzzwords, and vague promises to entice customers. It can be difficult to identify the ones whose information security services will actually be effective and provide you with lasting peace of mind.
At Tanner, we take a different approach than most competing network security companies. We work closely with our customers, taking the time to identify security risks and offer effective solutions. We invite you to contact us today and let one of our security analysts help you create a plan that is right for your business.
Unmatched Industry Experience
With Tanner, you gain access to:
- Industry analysts with valuable, relevant credentials, including Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Thorough security assessments based on knowledge and experience
- Post-engagement reviews (included in our upfront pricing)
- Complimentary access to a dedicated security analyst for a minimum of one year after any engagement
- Flexible test scheduling that helps prevent system interruptions
All of our services include a detailed assessment and action plan that include:
- Reports with executive summaries, prioritized action plans, and detailed descriptions of all relevant findings
- Customized approaches to cyber security that fit the needs of your business
- Compliance with PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, NCUA, and NIST regulations
Other cyber security consulting firms will try to sell you on products and services that fail to implement even the most basic security controls. They implement solutions that don’t even detect or prevent basic hacking attempts.
When you engage with Tanner’s experienced information security team, you know you are working with one of the industry’s top information security companies. Our goal is to deliver actionable, realistic recommendations that increase security and reduce risk. Contact us today to find out how you can drastically improve your network security without making expensive hardware or software upgrades.